This document outlines frequently asked exhibitor questions.
- Where can I access important exhibitor information?
- What time can we start pack-in?
- What time can we start pack-out after the event?
- Why am I not allowed to bring pull up banners or hand out flyers at my stand?
- I would like to hire additional items from your AV supplier and/or would like to hang things above my stand. Who can I contact for a quote?
- Why do you need my logo in vector, EPS or Ai format?
- What size is my stand?
- How does it work? How do you measure out the stand size on the day?
- I will have open flames, how do I obtain a hot work permit?
- How and when do I get my electrical cords tested?
- When will the floor plan come out?
- How many goodie bags will you have and where can I download he delivery label?
- Why am I not allowed to put a paper brochure in the goodie bag?
- How many homeowners do you expect to attend?
- Who are the other exhibitors?
- How does the lead scanning app work?
- What are the benefits of the lead scanning app?
- What is the venue address?
- What is the dress code?
- How many staff tickets do I receive and what can they be used for?
- Can I purchase additional staff tickets?
- Can product suppliers come to the event as an attendee?
- Can professionals attend the event?
- Why are attendees vetted?
1. Where can I access important exhibitor information?
All important exhibitor information can be found in The MGE knowledge base here.
2. What time can we start pack-in?
For product supplier exhibitors, there are three pack-in slots to choose from:
- 9.30am - 11.30am
- 11.30am - 1.30pm
- 1.30pm - 3.30pm
For professional exhibitors, you may arrive anytime, however, as your pod will be fully setup with your screen with ArchiPro profile on display, there isn't much need to arrive before 3pm.
For product suppliers, we ask that you indicate your preference when you complete the exhibitor form here. We will confirm if we are unable to give you your preferred slot ahead of the event, otherwise you can pack in during your indicated time slot. If you anticipate your pack-in lasting longer than two hours, please let the ArchiPro events team know on email@example.com.
3. What time can we start pack-out after the event?
You have the ability to pack out after the event has concluded and when attendees have left. This will be from around 10:00pm.
Although we recommend packing out on event night, for any last-minute items we have a pack-out the following day, Saturday, 23 March from 7:00am until 10:00am.
4. Why am I not allowed to bring pull up banners or hand out flyers at my stand?
We are passionate about the exhibition floor looking high-end and really adding to the attendee experience. Our intention for the evening is for all stands to look slick, well designed and for all exhibitors to display their products for the audience to feel, touch, and experience.
With this is mind, we find pull up banners detract from the attendee experience and result in a lack of engagement with the exhibition stand. Brochures that attendees can browse and return are fine, however, flyers which are handed out typically end up in the bin or on the exhibition floor when attendees are also carrying canapes and beverages, like they will be at The MGE.
5. I would like to hire additional items from ArchiPro's AV supplier and/or would like to hang things above my stand. Who can I contact for a quote?
For product supplier exhibitors, if you would like to hire additional equipment for your stand, please explain what is required and get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
6. Why do you need my logo in vector, EPS or Ai format?
All exhibitors have their logo printed in gold on a black exhibition pod, as seen below. In order for the logos to look sleek and high quality, the printers require your logo in either vector, EPS or Ai format. We also use your logo to promote your presence on our MGE event landing page and in our newsletter.
7. What size is my stand?
Depending on the package you purchased, the sizes are below. The below area size has to include your black exhibitor pod, if you request one.
- Professional – 1m x 1m
- Silver – 2m x 2m
- Gold – 3m x 2m
- Platinum – 4m x 2m
- Platinum Bespoke – 6m x 6m
8. How does it work on the day? How do you measure out the stand size?
Before you access the venue we will place tape on the floor outlining your area and we will place the black exhibitor pod with your logo in your area. Once you have packed in your stand, we will remove the tape.
9. I would like to have open flames, how do I obtain a hot work permit?
For product supplier exhibitors, if you require open flames at your exhibition stand, please contact email@example.com – please note, open flames are at the discretion of the venue.
Generally open flames are okay on the following conditions:
- At home fireplaces that are enclosed in glass and operated by gas are okay to exhibit.
- Product must have a gas shut off procedure and a fire extinguisher close by (provided by the exhibitor for the duration of the event).
10. Why do I have to get my electrical cords tested?
It is a venue health and safety requirement to have all equipment brought into the venue tag tested ahead of the event.
All electrical items that you bring into the venue and are used at your stand (i.e. laptops, screens, iPad / tablets) need to be tag tested prior to the event with each item displaying a tag with date tested. This is the exhibitors responsibility – ArchiPro and the venue will be checking and will reject any non-compliant items.
11. When will the floor plan come out?
The floor plan will be released a few days prior to the event.
12. How many goodie bags will you have?
We produce 300 goodie bags for each homeowner project. We will request more details about what you might like to include in the goodie bag closer to the time.
13. Why am I not allowed to put a paper brochure in the goodie bag?
We are conscious that brochures are heavy and the combined weight has caused the goodie bags to break in the past. You are welcome to add any of the following:
- Product sample
- Any small branded items (e.g a branded screwdriver, branded bottle opener, other branded gift)
- Brochures on USB
We ask that you confirm your goodie bag item with the events team, prior to its production, and omit brochures.
14. How many homeowners and professionals do you expect to attend?
We expect over 1000 people to attend The Meet, Greet & Eat in Melbourne.
15. Who are the other exhibitors?
You can view all other exhibitors on The Meet, Greet & Eat landing page here.
16. How does the lead scanning app work?
The exhibitor lead scanning app is designed to capture attendee information such as name, email address, project stage, budget etc.
- We will send download instructions ahead of the event. Please download the app and log in before the event.
- When you are speaking to a potential lead, scan the QR code on the attendee's lanyard to collect their details.
- You will be able to download details of anyone you have scanned at the end of the event.
Full instructions and training will be provided to all exhibitors before the event.
17. What are the benefits of the lead scanning app?
All homeowners who attend The Meet, Greet & Eat are thoroughly vetted and are completing a build or significant renovation project in the immediate future. When registering, they must complete information such as where their project is located, their budget, whether they are building or renovating, the current stage of their project, their project size and reason for attendance. The lead scanning app allows exhibitors to capture this information in a seamless, efficient and effective way, to allow for a prompt post-event follow up.
18. What is the venue address?
The Timber Yard is located at 351 Plummer St, Port Melbourne VIC 3207. See map here.
19. What is the dress code?
The dress code is cocktail. Take a look at our gallery from The Meet, Greet and Eat in Auckland to see what to expect here.
20. How many staff tickets do I receive and what can they be used for?
The number of tickets you receive depends on the exhibitor package you purchased. The different packages and corresponding ticket quantities are listed below.
- Professional – 4 staff tickets
- Silver – 4 staff tickets
- Gold – 6 staff tickets
- Platinum – 8 staff tickets
- Platinum Bespoke – 10 staff tickets
Please note these tickets are only intended to be be given to staff who will be on your stand and can speak to homeowners and professionals about your products or services. We will be requesting all staff names and emails for your tickets.
If you have leftover staff tickets they cannot be given away. As our event is vetted to ensure quality attendees and leads, we ask that anyone that wishes to attend please register here as a homeowner or professional attendee.
21. Can I purchase additional staff tickets?
You can purchase additional tickets for staff who will be on your stand. These cost $75 each. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org who can assist you with this.
22. Can product suppliers come to the event as an attendee?
No. A product supplier can only attend if they are exhibiting. Product suppliers can register to exhibit here.
23. Can professionals attend the event?
Yes. As long as a professional is an ArchiPro client with a profile, they can either purchase a stand to exhibit and showcase their work on a screen, or attend as a professional attendee. Professionals can register to exhibit or attend here.
24. Why are attendees vetted?
To ensure we have valuable leads in the room for exhibitors. Our vetting process ensures attendees are building or renovating with a high budget and that they are genuinely building an architecturally designed house. Or if they're a professional, that they're genuinely in the industry and a client of ArchiPro.
For any other questions please contact the ArchiPro Events team on email@example.com.