This article will provide you with important event information for Professional exhibitors.
1) Event details - Shed 10, 89 Quay St, Auckland CBD
- Event venue: Shed 10
- Address: 89 Quay St, Auckland CBD
- Date: Friday, March 31
- Event time: 5pm - 9pm
- Dress code: Smart
- Event WIFI: TBA
2) Important professional exhibitor timings
- 3.00 - 3.30pm: All exhibitors to arrive at registration desk to receive lanyards/tickets. On arrival to your exhibition space your ArchiPro profile will be displayed on your screen.
- 3.30 - 4.30pm: ArchiPro will provide food for all exhibitors
- 4.30 - 4.45pm: All teams need to be registered and all stands need to be ready for showtime
- 5.00pm: Event starts doors open for homeowners and professionals to enter
3) ArchiPro contacts
Jacki Polkinghorne - event manager
022 400 5069
4) ArchiPro profile
We highly recommend that your ArchiPro profile is up to date. Our team is more than happy to help with any changes. Please get in contact with your Client Manager if you need assistance.
5) Ticketing & accreditation
During the evening you and your team will be required to wear a lanyard with your name displayed. These lanyards identify you as a Professional.
- The Professional package includes 4 staff tickets.
The package inclusions can be viewed in the Professional Exhibitor deck here.
Closer to the date we will provide a form for you to fill in your staff names and details, which will generate the tickets.
Your tickets are meant for staff who can speak to the homeowners about your service.
Upon arrival at the event, you and your staff can simply scan digital tickets at the registration desk to receive a lanyard.
6) Your exhibition space
Every professional exhibitor will receive:
- 1 x 1060 x 560 x 970H black pod - with your logo in gold applied to the front
- 1 x 10amp plug with a 4-way multi box for power
- A 1 x 1m space
- A computer screen to showcase your amazing projects on ArchiPro
7) ArchiPro display rules
The exhibition floor must look impeccable in order to enhance and elevate the attendee experience. As a professional exhibitor, you are not required to bring in any collateral as all your work can be displayed on your ArchiPro profile through the supplied screen.
When you arrive, your pod and screen will already be set up and displaying your ArchiPro profile.
There is no car parking available at Shed 10. Public parking is available at Britomart and Downtown Car parks.
9) Health & Safety
- Every exhibitor & support personnel shall take all practicable steps to ensure that no action or inaction of the exhibitor/contractor/subcontractor person while at Auckland Conventions harms any other person.
- Every exhibitor shall provide the necessary resources and documentation to ensure that the work that is carried out is done with strict compliance to Health and Safety requirements.
- Every exhibitor shall provide adequate instructions and equipment to their employees so that they are able to comply with the Health and Safety procedures specific to the job.
- Every exhibitor & support personnel shall ensure that all the necessary insurances and licences are available and current to ensure that the safety and legality of any activity carried out within the venues is beyond question.
- Every exhibitor & support personnel must ensure that their workspace is kept neat and tidy so as to avoid any trip hazards.
- The exhibitor must have taken part in the briefing of evacuation, health and safety procedures and must ensure all other staff members comply with the procedures presented.
- All accidents, incidents or near misses are to be reported to Auckland Conventions immediately. Emergency Evacuation and Fire Safety
- Every exhibitor & support personnel must comply with Auckland Conventions evacuation procedures.
- Every exhibitor & support personnel shall ensure that all fire hoses, fire extinguishers, EDR switches and manual call points remain visible and accessible at all times.
- Every exhibitor & support personnel requiring the use of naked flame or pyrotechnics must be approved in writing and supervised by Auckland Conventions.
First Aid trained staff can be contacted via any of our front of house, food and beverage and security staff. Further professional first aid service providers can be organised by Auckland Conventions upon request. A cost to the organiser/exhibitor will apply for external first aid provisions.
- These exhibits must be designed in accordance with current New Zealand Standards and to the satisfaction of Auckland Conventions.
- All internal aisle ways are to be a minimum of 1.5 metres wide.
- Emergency exits must not be obstructed. A clearance which matches the width of the door must be allowed. Any emergency exit that is obscured from view will be compensated by additional signage and can only be obscured with pre-approval by Auckland Conventions.
Dangerous and Hazardous Substance
- Substances that are of a dangerous, flammable, explosive or objectionable nature must not be brought into the premises without formal notification to the Department of Labour and Auckland Conventions.
- Where it is proposed to use toxic materials or fluids, the disposal of such materials requires notification to WorkSafe NZ. The nature of the material of fluid and the quantities involved and a copy of the plan for disposal must be forwarded to Auckland Conventions no later than fourteen (14) days prior to the event commencing.
- No more than one day’s supply of any hazardous or dangerous substance shall be stored on the stand or within the venue at any time; the remainder must be stored in closed container in a location as per the Hazardous Substance and New Organisms Act.
Materials Handling Equipment
Materials handling equipment cannot be used within the premises without the relevant certificate and license.
Event waste management
Auckland Conventions must be informed of specific waste requirements e.g. grease, oil, and paint to ensure correct disposal methods are followed. Please advise Archipro prior if applicable.
No provision has been made for exhibition packaging/waste. All packaging/waste will need to be removed by exhibitors during pack-in and after the event. If you require waste removal/ cleaning, please let us know via the product supplier exhibitor form and the venue will be in touch with associated costs.
Information regarding chemicals used in the stand construction must be passed onto the stand installer/repairer to ensure that these personnel are made aware of potential risks.
Material Safety Data Sheets must be provided to the installer of all glues, adhesives and paints that were used in stand construction so that personnel are aware of any potential risks when required to modify stands or props.
- Non-combustible materials should be used in stand construction and displays where possible. All practicable steps should be taken for applying fire proofing protection to flammable products and components in exhibition stands.
- Self-extinguishing plastic materials should be used where possible.
All-access and exit ways indicated on the floor plan must remain clear at all times, including during pack-in and pack-out.
A Hot Work Permit will be required for anyone with a fireplace display or other fire devices.
Exhibitors/contractors/sub-contractors requiring the use of naked flame or pyrotechnics must be approved in writing and supervised by Auckland Conventions.
Notify email@example.com at least four weeks prior to the event should a Hot Work Permit be required.
11) Exhibitor lead scanning app
The exhibitor lead scanning app is designed to capture attendee information such as:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Project type
- Project location
- Project status (dreaming, planning, under construction, near completion)
- Project budget range
- Whether they have already engaged with someone within your field or not
- Reason for attending
- Your own notes on the people you speak with
1. We will send download instructions ahead of the event. Please download the app and log in before the event.
2. When you are speaking to a potential lead, tap the device onto an attendee's lanyard to access their details.
3. You will be able to download details of anyone you have scanned at the end of the event.
Full instructions and training will be provided to all exhibitors before the event.
12) Goodie Bags
We will provide 300 goodie bags to homeowners (one per project) in which you are welcome to supply one of the following:
- Product sample
- Any small branded items (for example, a branded screwdriver, branded bottle opener, other branded gift)
- (Discount) single page flyer/pamphlet
- Brochures on USB
No paper brochures, booklets, notebooks or catalogues will be permitted as they will make the bags too heavy.
Please inform us of the item you would like to add to the goodie bags at firstname.lastname@example.org before producing it so that we can ensure there are not two of the same items.