This article outlines all you need to know about ArchiPro Display Ads, including links to sales assets, key messaging, the operational process and internal FAQs.
Last updated 29th November 2023
Link to Pricing - internal only - use this to provide a quote for clients based on category
- Available to purchase in NZ and AU.
- Category Placements are booked in 3-month increments, meaning there is a minimum booking period of 3 months. This longer duration allows our clients to truly dominate their category during this time period and helps us influence the 'Consideration' phase of buyers. We understand that the decision-making process for choosing a building or interior design product doesn't happen overnight, so by offering a 3-month booking option, we can effectively capture the attention of potential customers who are actively considering which product to use.
- This is a really effective way of capturing an audience who are searching for specific products within your category so it's highly contextual advertising ie. put your brand in front of a user who is searching for products within your category.
- The conversion rate for category placements is significantly higher compared to other advertising methods, such as Facebook ads. This is because users who view category placements have a stronger intent to make a purchase compared to those who are simply scrolling through Facebook. When a user is actively searching for products within a specific category, they are more likely to convert after seeing a category placement ad.
- The pricing for category placements is determined by the number of views per specified category. While certain categories may not receive a high volume of views, it is important to note that the views they do receive are highly relevant to the clients within those categories.
- Categories are priced based on a flat fee of $350 to cover production costs for design and ad loading, as well as a CPM of $450 for estimated impressions. The CPM is an estimate and may vary month to month depending on traffic.
- To prevent oversaturation, we highly recommend that the client offers three different products or ranges to promote. This way, we can rotate the creative content and keep it fresh and engaging for the audience.
- If a client prefers to stagger their advertising over multiple months, for example, one month on and one month off, please note that this will require additional production time from our team. Ideally, we discourage this practice. However, if the client insists on it, an additional charge of $350 will be applied for the extra work involved in uploading the advertisements.
1. Introduce clients to the placement opportunity as part of a comprehensive solution sale.
2. If the client expresses interest, you can provide them with the pricing details for their particular category or categories (if applicable) and check the availability in Airtable (our internal platform). However, please refrain from sharing the complete pricing deck as it is intended for internal use only.
3. Within a Deal in Hubspot, select the line item which follows this naming convention:
Category Placement | <Specified category> | 3 months
4. Update the Deal to generate a quote and share the link with the client for their approval.
5. After receiving confirmation, proceed to book the advertising in Airtable to secure the inventory.
Q: If it says 'Tier 3 category if relevant' - does the client choose this or does the salesperson?
A: This is generally the salesperson in partnership with the client. There should be a dropdown menu in Airtable when it is being booked (coming soon if not live already). Important to note: if it says 'optional', it hasn't been included in impression calculations so would only be a bonus for clients.
Q: I've heard that Heating & Cooling may revert back to its own stand alone category (currently under 'Building'. Will this affect the sell?
A: Yes, this is planned. This will not affect impression estimates so cost will remain the same - it will just move to 100% SOV in Tier 1 category.
Q: What is the order of the categories displayed?
A: It is ordered by popularity of sell ie. the most popular categories are listed first.
Q: Where can I view past performance of campaigns?
Please refer to this Onsite Placement BI Dashboard to view results from past campaigns. Please bear in mind that results depend heavily on how many Tier 2-4 categories have been included in the campaign setup.