This document outlines frequently asked exhibitor questions.
- Where can I access important exhibitor information?
- What time can we start pack-in?
- What time can we start pack-out after the event?
- Why am I not allowed to bring pull up banners or hand out flyers at my stand?
- I would like to hire additional items from your AV supplier and/or would like to hang things above my stand. Who can I contact for a quote?
- Why do you need my logo in vector, EPS or Ai format?
- What size is my stand?
- How does it work? How do you measure out the stand size on the day?
- I will have open flames, how do I obtain a hot work permit?
- How and when do I get my electrical cords tested?
- When will the floor plan come out?
- How many goodie bags will you have and where can I download he delivery label?
- Why am I not allowed to put a paper brochure in the goodie bag?
- How many homeowners do you expect to attend?
- Who are the other exhibitors?
- How does the lead scanning app work?
- What are the benefits of the lead scanning app?
- What is the venue address?
- What is the dress code?
- How many staff tickets do I receive?
- Can I purchase additional staff tickets?
- Is there the opportunity to do a giveaway?
1. Where can I access important exhibitor information?
All important exhibitor information can be found in The MGE knowledge base here.
2. What time can we start pack-in?
There are three pack-in slots to choose from:
- 9.30am - 11.30am
- 11.30am - 1.30pm
- 1.30pm - 3.30pm
We ask that you indicate your preference when you complete the exhibitor form. We will confirm if we are unable to give you your preferred slot ahead of the event, otherwise you can pack in during your indicated time slot. If you anticipate your pack-in lasting longer than two hours, please let the ArchiPro events team know on firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What time can we start pack-out after the event?
You have the ability to pack out after the event has concluded and when attendees have left. This will be around 9.30pm - midnight (Friday 31st). You also have the option to pack out the following morning between 8am - 12pm. We ask that you state your choice in the exhibitor stand form here.
4. Why am I not allowed to bring pull up banners or hand out flyers at my stand?
We are passionate about the exhibition floor looking amazing and really adding to the attendee experience. Our intention for the evening is for all stands to look slick, well designed, and for all exhibitors to display their products for the audience to feel, touch, and experience.
With this is mind, we find pull up banners detract from the attendee experience and result in a lack of engagement with the exhibition stand. Brochures that attendees can browse and return are fine, however, flyers which are handed out typically end up in the bin or on the exhibition floor when attendees are also carrying canapes and beverages, like they will be at The MGE.
5. I would like to hire additional items from your AV supplier and/or would like to hang things above my stand. Who can I contact for a quote?
If you would like to hire additional equipment for your stand, please reach out to Llewellyn at TecHQ by emailing Llewellyn@techqnz.co.nz. He will be able to provide you with a quote.
6. Why do you need my logo in vector, EPS or Ai format?
All exhibitors have their logo printed in gold on a black exhibition pod, as seen below. In order for the logos to look sleek and high quality, the printers require your logo in either vector, EPS or Ai format. We also use your logo to promote your MGE presence on our event landing page and in our newsletter.
7. What size is my stand?
Depending on the package you purchased, the sizes are below. The below area size has to include your black exhibitor pod which is 1060 x 560 x 970.
Professional – 1m x 1m
Silver – 1.5m x 1.5m
Gold – 2m x 2m
Platinum – 3m x 2m
Black – 4m x 2m
8. How does it work on the day? How do you measure out the stand size?
Before you access the venue we will place tape on the floor outlining your area and we will place the black exhibitor pod with your logo in your area. Once you have packed in your stand, we will remove the tape.
9. I will have open flames, how do I obtain a hot work permit?
If you require open flames at your exhibition stand, please contact email@example.com and you will be provided with the form for this permit.
10. Why do I have to get my electrical cords tested?
It is a Shed 10 venue health and safety requirement to have all equipment brought into the venue tag tested ahead of the event. Please ensure your items display the dated tags
11. When will the floor plan come out?
The final floor plan will be released a few days prior to the event. There will be a floor plan available to view earlier to give exhibitors an idea of where they are positioned and spaces available.
12. How many goodie bags will you have?
We produce 300 goodie bags for each homeowner project. We will request more details about what you might like to include in the goodie bag closer to the time.
13. Why am I not allowed to put a paper brochure in the goodie bag?
We are conscious that brochures are heavy and the combined weight has caused the goodie bags to break in the past. You are welcome to add any of the following:
- Product sample
- Any small branded items (e.g a branded screwdriver, branded bottle opener, other branded gift)
- Brochures on USB
We ask that you confirm your goodie bag item with the events team, prior to its production, and omit brochures.
14. How many homeowners do you expect to attend?
We expect over 600 pre-qualified homeowners to attend The Meet, Greet & Eat Auckland.
15. Who are the other exhibitors?
You can view all other exhibitors on The Meet, Greet & Eat landing page here.
16. How does the lead scanning app work?
The exhibitor lead scanning app is designed to capture attendee information such as name, email address, project stage, budget etc.
1. We will send download instructions ahead of the event. Please download the app and log in before the event.
2. When you are speaking to a potential lead, scan the QR code on an attendee's lanyard to collect their details.
3. You will be able to download details of anyone you have scanned at the end of the event.
Full instructions and training will be provided to all exhibitors before the event.
17. What are the benefits of the lead scanning app?
All homeowners who attend The Meet, Greet & Eat are thoroughly vetted and are completing a build or significant renovation project in the immediate future. Upon registration, they must complete information such as where their project is located, their budget, whether they are building or renovating, the current stage of their project, their project size, and reason for attendance. This app allows exhibitors to capture this information in a seamless, efficient and effective way, to allow for a prompt post-event follow up.
18. What is the venue address?
Shed 10 is located on Queen's Wharf at 89 Quay St, Auckland City. The Meet, Greet and Eat event is held on the upper level of Shed 10.
19. What is the dress code?
The dress code is Smart.
20. How many staff tickets do I receive?
The number of tickets you receive depends on the exhibitor package you purchased. The different packages and corresponding ticket quantities are listed below. Please note these tickets must only be given to staff who will be on your stand and can speak to homeowners about your products or services.
Professional – 4 tickets
Silver – 4 tickets
Gold – 6 tickets
Platinum – 8 tickets
Black – 10 tickets
21. Can I purchase additional staff tickets?
You can purchase additional tickets for staff who will be on your stand. These cost $150 each. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org who can assist you with this.
22. Is there the opportunity to do a giveaway?
Yes - if you would like to run a giveaway at the event, please email email@example.com. We can help promote your giveaway but the prize value need to be upwards of $1,000 and you would need to facilitate the prize delivery to the winner.
For any other questions please contact the ArchiPro Events team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 022 400 5069.