This article will provide you with important event information for Professional exhibitors.
1) Event details
- Event venue: Te Pae, Christchurch
- Address: 188 Oxford Terrace, Christchurch CBD
- Date: Friday, 15 September 2023
- Event time: 5pm - 9pm
- Dress code: Cocktail
- Event WIFI: Te Pae Christchurch - Password: not required
2) Important exhibitor timings
- 3.00 - 3.30pm: All exhibitors to arrive for registration
- 3.30 - 4.30pm: ArchiPro will provide food for all exhibitors
- 4.30 - 4.45pm: All teams need to be registered and all stands need to be ready for showtime
- 5.00pm: Doors open for homeowners and professionals
3) ArchiPro contacts
4) ArchiPro profile
We highly recommend that your ArchiPro profile is up to date. Our team is more than happy to help with any changes. Please get in contact with your Client Manager if you need assistance.
5) Ticketing & accreditation
During the evening you and your team will be required to wear a lanyard with your name badge attached. These lanyards identify you as a professional.
- The professional package includes 4 staff tickets.
The package inclusions can be viewed in the Professional Exhibitor deck here.
Closer to the date we will provide a form for you to fill in your staff names and details, which will generate the tickets.
Your tickets are meant for staff who can speak to the homeowners about your service.
Upon arrival at the event, you and your staff can simply scan your tickets at the registration desk to receive a lanyard.
6) Your exhibition space
Every professional exhibitor will receive:
- 1 x 1060 x 560 x 970H black pod - with your logo in gold applied to the front
- 1 x 10amp plug with a 4-way multi box for power
- A 1 x 1m space
- An HP screen to showcase your amazing projects on ArchiPro
7) ArchiPro display rules
The exhibition floor must look impeccable in order to enhance and elevate the attendee experience. As a professional exhibitor, you are not required to bring in any collateral as all your work can be displayed on your ArchiPro profile through the HP screen.
When you arrive, your pod and screen will already be set up, all you will have to do is open up your ArchiPro profile.
8) Floor plan
The final floor plan will not be provided until closer to the event date.
9) Goodie bags
We will give out 300 goodie bags to homeowners (one per project) in which you are welcome to add one of the following:
- Product sample
- Any small branded items (for example, a branded screwdriver, branded bottle opener, other branded gift)
- (Discount) single page flyer/pamphlet
- Brochures on USB
No paper brochures, booklets, notebooks or catalogues will be permitted as they will make the bags too heavy.
Please let us know the item you would like to add to the goodie bags by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before producing it so that we can ensure there are not two of the same items.
Goodie bag items must be delivered at the below address on 13 or 14 September, 2023:
Te Pae Christchurch Convention Centre
Loading Dock via Armagh Street
Att: ARCHIPRO The MGE Goodie Bags
188 Oxford Terrace
Please download the Te Pae delivery label here. All deliveries must include this label.
10) Exhibitor pack-in & pack-out information
Event waste management
No provision has been made for exhibition packaging/waste. All packaging/waste will need to be removed by the exhibitors during pack-in and after the event. If you require waste removal/ cleaning, please let us know and the venue will be in touch with associated costs.
If you require freighting assistance, the Te Pae Christchurch preferred logistics company is Agility. Their contact details are as follows:
South Island Regional Manager
T: +64 3 357 2870
M: +64 27 498 0164
Te Pae pack-in requirements
- You must wear covered shoes
- You must wear identification at all times
- No children are allowed on site
- You must provide and wear your own safety hi-vis vests - You will not be permitted onsite without.
Te Pae will not allow anyone inside the building who is not following the above requirements.
11) Pack-in & pack-out time slots
- There are three pack-in slots for exhibitors
- Allocation will be managed based on the exhibitor’s requirements and advised prior to the day
- Please note that each exhibitor will need to attend a group induction upon arrival (5-10 minutes). All exhibitor pack-in crew must attend the induction and will be provided a wrist band to identify they have attended the induction. No exhibitors or crew are allowed on the floor during pack-in without this ID
- No exhibitor can begin pack-in without an induction
- Inductions will start promptly at the given times to ensure that everyone has enough time to pack-in
Pack-in slot one:
9.30am Gates open for security check
9.45am Induction briefing
10.00am Pack-in commences
11.15pm Vehicles begin moving off site
11.30am All vehicles off site
Pack-in slot two:
11.30am Gates open for security check
12.00pm Pack-in commences
1.15pm Vehicles begin moving off site
1.30pm All vehicles off site
Pack-in slot three:
1.30pm Gates open for security check
1.45pm Induction briefing
2.00pm Pack-in commences
3.15pm Vehicles begin moving off site
3.30pm All vehicles off site
Please provide us with your preferred pack-in slot via the Exhibitor Form.
- Pack-out on the night will commence once all guests have left the venue—approximately 10pm until 2am.
- Pack out can continue again the next morning on Saturday 24, September 8am-12pm. The next day there are no structured times for access. Exhibitors are only required to report to security to sign in.
12) Exhibitor lead scanning app
The exhibitor lead scanning app is designed to capture attendee information such as:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Project type
- Project location
- Project status (dreaming, planning, under construction, near completion)
- Project budget range
- Whether they have already engaged with someone within your field or not
- Reason for attending
- Your own notes on the people you speak with
1. We will send download instructions ahead of the event. Please download the app and log in before the event.
2. When you are speaking to a potential lead, scan the QR code on the attendee's lanyard through the app to collect their details.
3. You will be able to download details of anyone you have scanned at the end of the event.
Full instructions and training will be provided to all exhibitors before the event.