A snapshot of your top performing profile pages.
Profile Pages is where you will find all the impression, page view and conversion data for each of your pages within your ArchiPro profile, products, projects and articles.
In this article:
1. Timeline Graph
- Advertising indicator—The blue and gold markers on the graph highlight the dates when your Facebook, Instagram and Digital Publication Advertisements were run. This helps correlate the impact that ad spend has on impressions, page views and conversions.
- Filters—On the right is a filtering drop-drop menu where you can update the timeline to view by impressions, page views and conversions results.
2. User Engagements Summary
The User Engagements Summary is a left-to-right funnel view of how a user would typically find and engage with your profile pages when searching within ArchiPro.
- Brand Impressions—This is when a user sees your ArchiPro profile pages, including your products, projects, and articles.
- Page Views—The number of times users have clicked to view your page from the directory pages within ArchiPro.
- Click-Through Rate (CTR)—The rate at which ArchiPro users have converted from directory pages to your profile pages. This figure includes search results from the search bar in addition to the category menu on the left-hand side of the ArchiPro website.
- Click-Through-Rate (CTR) = ((Page Views / Impressions / 365) * Date Range)
- Total-Conversions—The total number of conversions your profile has received from users searching within ArchiPro.
- Time Spent—This is the total amount of time users have spent engaging with your pages on ArchiPro.
3. Top 10 Page Performers
This section outlines the top 10 performing pages on your ArchiPro profile and can be filtered by impressions, page views and conversions (highest to lowest).
Mirrored from our site-wide profile conversions.
5. Real-Time Activity (RTA)
A ‘to the minute’ stream of the activity that occurs on your profile pages. Here you can see information about the users that are visiting your ArchiPro profile pages, including: user identity; engagement type; location; page viewed; and when the page was viewed.
- Brand Impression—Here you can see a user activity breakdown filtered by the user impression engagement type.
- Page Views—Here you can see a breakdown of the page views your ArchiPro profile has received.
- Conversions—Here you can see the conversions you have received as a result of ArchiPro's channels. These conversions may include some of the following: web referral, download, save, reveal, or enquiry.