Your Company Profile
The MGE Auckland 2023
The MGE Melbourne 2023
The MGE Sydney 2023
Product Tagging | How to Tag Products
Below are the steps to tag product(s) in different projects on the ArchiPro website. Read this other article to find out how you find products in different projects across your network and the ArchiPro website.
How to tag products in projects on ArchiPro
Note: tagging can only be completed outside of ‘edit’ mode when on your company's profile page.
- Find the product you wish to tag on a photo within a project page on the ArchiPro website
- Click the small tag icon in the top right corner of the project image
- Pinpoint the product in the image with the cursor and click once
- Search for the correct product in the list and click once to select it for tagging
- Once you have found all the product(s) you wish to tag, click 'Done tagging' on the bottom right of the screen
- Once tagged, the tag(s) will appear red. This means the tag(s) have been submitted to a member of the ArchiPro team to check and approve. You don't need to do anything else.
Click here to find out how you find products in different projects across your network and the ArchiPro website, so you can tag them.