How to sync selective products from Squarespace to ArchiPro using tags
By default, all published products in Squarespace will sync to ArchiPro. If you would like to sync some products and not others, you can do so using tags.
Once products have synced with ArchiPro, our content loading team must still go through each product and check information pulled through is accurate and complete missing fields.
As part of your initial content load to build your profile or ecommerce enablement (and annually on renewal), we include up to 200 products or 600 variants to be approved by our team via API sync. Please refer to our content loading rate card if you would like additional products made live on your profile and talk to your Client Director.
Creating tags in Squarespace
Tags in Squarespace allow you to group products together without creating a hierarchy. To create/edit product tags in Squarespace, follow these steps:
- Go to Squarespace and open the Pages panel
- Click the store page with the item(s) you want to tag
- Click Imported products
- Click All
- Click checkbox next to the products you want to tag
- Click three dot menu next to any product, then click Edit
- Scroll to Organization section
- Click into the Tags field
- Enter a tag. To add multiple tags, separate each with a comma. To add a tag you've added previously, begin typing the category or tag to select it from the list.
- Press Enter
- Click Save
Check out the Squarespace documentation to learn more about how to edit and manage tags.
Using tags for the ArchiPro integration
Once you have created tags in Squarespace, you can use these to sync selective products across to ArchiPro.
- Go to your Squarespace Integration in ArchiPro
- Select Sync settings
- Click the Sync by tag dropdown
- Enter the Tag from Squarespace you wish to sync
- Click Begin syncing
- All products with that tag will sync across to ArchiPro