Your Company Profile
The MGE Christchurch 2023
The MGE Melbourne 2024
The MGE Auckland 2024
What are the ideal image dimensions for the page builder in Projects and Articles?
This article breaks down the minimum image dimensions for the page builder in Projects and Articles.
Our content delivery network takes care of all proper optimising, sizing and cropping of images to fit into those frames while also keeping the original size on file. Max is 20mb file size. The best strategy is to upload the highest resolution image possible into each frame, as long as no larger than 20mb file size.
That said, accounting for both desktop and mobile and the fact that they differ slightly in width/height and in aspect ratio, the ideal image dimensions for both desktop and mobile are as follows:
- Main banner: 1920x1080 (16:9)
- Full width banner: 1440x960 (3:2)
- Single image banner 75%: 1290x860 (3:2)
- Two symmetrical photos: 1290x1935 (2:3, inv. of 3:2)
- Two asymmetrical photos (both small and large frames): 1290x1935 (2:3, inv. of 3:2)
- Photo and paragraph: 1290x1935 (2:3, inv. of 3:2)
- Single/Two row gallery: 636x636 (1:1), or any of the above/below which will crop to square
- Video and paragraph: 1920x1080 (16:9)
- Full width video cover image: 1920x1080 (16:9) which will crop