Your Company Profile
The MGE Christchurch 2023
The MGE Melbourne 2024
The MGE Auckland 2024
What are the requirements for a project to feature in the project directory?
This article explains the criteria your project needs to meet, to be displayed in our project directory
The key purpose of a directory project is to give a full gauge of the project from start to finish including services and products that were used.
To ensure your project is featured in our project directory, please follow the guidelines below.
- The project itself has been architecturally designed.
- Project imagery must be of magazine quality - lots of hi res professionally shot images, ideally of both interior and exterior. All directory projects should start with the Exterior of the home, and the second image should be the entrance/ hallway and then kitchen, living, bedroom as follows (as if you are walking through the home).
- Needs a minimum of 5 images.
- There must be a thorough project description that gives the audience a good understanding of the work that took place from design to construction.
- Photographer credit.
Preferred but not required
- A minimum of 5 product tags.
- Other professionals tagged in the project.