Learn how to effectively edit new or existing products to increase your visibility on ArchiPro
Navigate to the Product section of your profile and click on the product you want to edit, this will take you to ArchiPro’s Product Editor where you can add relevant product information.
The tabs with a red dot next to them are mandatory fields that must be filled out to the best of your ability; this ensures your product listing will be suitable for ArchiPro and help potential customers make purchasing decisions.
The more fields and information added to your product, the higher its product score and customer reach will be.
Here’s an easy step-by-step guide to ensure your product is ready to go Live on ArchiPro with all the essential information.
- Double-check or edit the Product title
- Double-check the Product category selected, add more, or delete/edit any
- Add a Link to your website (Highly recommended)
- Enter or write a Product description
- Enter or write a list of Specifications and/or dimensions (Highly recommended)
Click Add image(s) and select the product images you wish to upload. If you’d like to edit your image, you can do this by hovering over the image and clicking on the Pencil icon.
To reposition the image:
- Click the Move icon found on the top right side of the image
- If you want to move the image around, click and hold on the image to adjust it
- If you want to make the image bigger, hold down the slider under the image and slide it to the right
- Click Apply
To add a filter to the image (Optional - ArchiPro prefers images without filters but if for any reason it helps make the image/quality better, it’s accepted):
- Click the Wand icon under the Move icon
- Select the filter you like most
- Click Apply
To use an image as the product thumbnail:
- Select the image
- Click the Star icon
To add a video:
- Click Add video
- Enter Youtube/Vimeo link
- Enter a Video caption
- Click Add Video Thumbnail Image on the right or drag and drop an image to use as the video thumbnail (Optional)
- Click Save
To delete Photos/Videos:
- Hover over the photos/videos you want to delete
- Click the Rubbish bin icon
- Click Confirm.
Pricing & Inventory:
- Enter Product indication
- Select Price per information
- Select Shipping type
- Enter Product SKU
- Enter Stock status
- Enter Stock quantity
- Add Colour
- Add Material
- Add Product size
- Scroll down to Search tags
- Write 5 search tags separated by commas (Make sure these are relevant to your product and business)
- Under SEO title, add the Product title followed by - Your Business Name
- Under SEO description click Paste product description
- If necessary, edit SEO description to fit within the 165-character limit
After you have added/edited all the information above, double-check everything to make sure you are happy with it.
If creating a new product and you are satisfied with the information, click on Submit for Approval, then click Save & Close.
If you are satisfied with your edits on existing products, click on Save & Close.
Repeat this process on any other products you want to edit or add product information to.